Fine Art Children Portrait Photography
(available both in English / 日本語 )
Learn from international award winning child photographer, Emma Sato, how to create an emotive portrait under natural light.
In this small group of intensive 2 day workshop, I will cover the followings
1st day: 10:30 am to 4pm (shooting time subjective to change during summer)
- essential elements to make outstanding photographs
- which lens to choose and how to benefit most from it
- how to use natural light to your advantage
- we will photograph a child model and I will teach you from how to style to shooting in manual settings and help you create an emotive and timeless portrait
2nd day: 10:30 am to 4pm
- we will go through the shots that we took
- I will explain my editing workflow based on the photographs from the workshop, I will show you how to transform the images to suit your vision from color toning to editing details
- attendees will also have a chance to edit their own images with me, and I will answer any questions they might have
Maximum no. of attendee: 5 persons
This workshop is not for beginners, you will need basic understanding of ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. You also need to have either Lightroom or Photoshop on your laptop. I will show you how to edit my images using both Lightroom and Photoshop.