Upcoming Photography workshop schedule
Feb 2019 - Yokohama, Japan - SOLD OUT
Learn from international award winning child photographer, Emma Sato, how to create an emotive portrait under natural light.
In this small group of intensive 2 day workshop, I will cover the followings
1st day: 10:30 am to 4pm
- 7 essential elements to make outstanding photographs
- which lens to choose and how to benefit most from it
- how to use natural light to your advantage
- we will photograph a child model and I will teach you from how to style to shooting in manual settings and help you create an emotive and timeless portrait
2nd day: 10:30 am to 3pm
- we will go through the shots that we took
- I will explain my editing workflow based on the photographs from the workshop, I will show you how to transform the images to suit your vision from color toning to editing details
Maximum no. of attendee: 4 persons
This workshop is not for beginners, you will need basic understanding of ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. You also need to have either Lightroom or Photoshop on your laptop. I will show you how to edit my images using both Lightroom and Photoshop.
For more information, please contact me here